HealthData Management Announces
The Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT
Becky Quammen Named Thought Leader
Title: CEO, Founder
Organization: MyConsultQ, Quammen Health Care Consultants
Number of Years Working in HIT: 25+
Previous Positions: Becky previously worked for software vendor HBOC, which was bought by McKesson; Dorenfest Group, an HIT consultancy; and the Adventist Health Group in IT management.
Significant Achievements: Quammen founded her own consulting company, which employs more than 50 professionals and has worked with many of the with many of the leading hospitals in the country. She recently created MyConsultQ, an Internet-based resourcing service for healthcare organizations looking for on-demand executives clinicians and technologists. Her firm also has provided expert IS outsourcing services to community specialty, rural and academic healthcare delivery systems across the country, allowing them to successfully deploy information systems for clinical and business operations.
Impact in HIT: Quammen has helped more than 40 hospitals deploy electronic health systems, has pioneered an implementation methodology that has been productized, making software deployment processes more easily repeatable; and is bringing the recruiting and hiring practices of the Gig Economy to healthcare with MycConsultQ.
- Thought Leaders: Breaking the Grip of Big EHR Vendors - Health Management Technology
- Game Changers - Finance Monthly
- The Big Interview - Finance Monthly
- Healthcare Staffing Problems - Finance Monthly
- Creating a Strong Data Security Program - Health Management Technology
- Protecting Health Data in a Troubling Time - Health Management Technology
- Data Breaches in Healthcare - Healthcare Informatics
- Questions You Should Ask About Your EHR / EMR - Health Management Technology
- A Consultative Approach to EHR Optimization - Healthcare Tech Outlook
- ICD-10 Update - Health Management Technologies
- HIMSS17 Exhibitor MyConsultQ Press Release
- Healthcare Organizations & Consultants Set to Experience Success with MyConsultQ
- MyConsultQ Propels KSB Hospital to "Most Wired" Recognition for Two Years Running